- White shirt - with collar, fastened top button with school tie to the top and covering all shirt buttons.
- Blazer - With Benton Park emblem, compulsory for all year groups.
- School Jumper - Optional for all year groups.
- Trousers - Traditional tailored style black plain trousers worn at the waist – no jean style, skinny, lycra, leggings or studded trousers.
- Skirt - Black plain skirt and must be worn to the knee. Skirts must not be flared or fitted in style or lycra material.
- Shoes - Plain black shoes – no trainers including black trainers, no sport logos, mules, sandals, stilettos, flip flops, thin heeled shoes, pumps or boots.
- Tights - Plain tights black, opaque or neutral shade. No patterns.
- Belts - Plain black, small, plain buckle. Belts only to be worn with skirts and trousers where there are belt loops.
- Jewellery - No jewellery, other than one small plain gold or silver stud earring to be worn in the ear lobe. No other piercings.
- Make-up - Must be discreet and natural colours only. No nail varnish, acrylic, gel or shellac nails. No false eyelashes.
- Religious Wear - Must be black or navy and only one colour.
- Hair - Hairstyles must be a conventional style. Hair colourings should be a natural colour only. Hair should be no shorter than a grade 2 and have no patterns or stripes cut or coloured into the hair. Tips must remain the same colour as the rest of the hair. Only plain black hairband and bobbles to be worn in the hair. No other hair accessories to be worn. Eyebrows should be natural and not shaved.
- Outdoor wear - No outdoor wear, such as coats, hats or scarves to be worn in the building. No hoodies to be worn on the school grounds.
Benton Park logo indoor PE shirt
Sports trainers - No converse style pumps
Benton Park logo PE shirt
Sports Trainers - No converse style pumps
Maroon reversible rugby shirt
|Navy blue mid-length shorts
White polo shirt
Plain navy blue Benton Park logo sweatshirt
Plain navy track suit bottoms
|Health & Safety in PE||No jewellery to be worn in any PE lessons.
No watches to be worn in any PE lessons
Long hair should be tied back with a hair bobble.
Items inappropriate for PE Uniform
Small gym/hot pants style shorts
Converse style pumps
Please see page 8 of the Student Planner for full PE information.
Students not conforming to correct standards of uniform will be isolated from other students throughout the day. Where an explanatory note is provided by parents, they shall be allowed to work in the appropriate Key Stage area for up to two days. After this time, or where there is no parental explanation, students shall work in the Isolation Room until the infringement is rectified. A doctor’s note must be provided where, for medical reasons, students cannot wear school shoes.
All Benton Park uniform items are available at the following retailers:
67 High Street
3-5 Town Street
0113 256 6020
42-44 Darley Street